Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Home Depot Craft Day


Two Pot Hanging Planter
I'm not exactly what I'd call a Do-It-Yourself kind of guy, a trait I'd desperately would like to change about myself. But when I do need tools or hardware or planting soil, I visit Home Depot.  In the past I really didn't have a preference which Home Improvement Store I would shop, Lowe's, ACE, and Home Depot are relatively priced the same and the locations aren't very far from where I live.  I chose Home Depot for the specific reason that they have a monthly craft day.  The first Saturday of every month, the good people at Home Depot put together an event where children can come in an build something.  For the better part of 2 years as a family we will go to the Depot and Lily will make some very cool things.  Pencil Holder, Coasters, Race Cars, and even a keep sake box.  This is the second planter that Lily has made... but a much better version. The folks who run the Home Depot in Chino seem to genuinely enjoy interacting with the children and parents, offering popcorn and snow cones. 

In this economy the consumer really does have the power where they'll spend their precious dollars, I happily spend my dollars at Home Depot because of these events.  If you'd like to know me information, please visit your local Home Depot for details. 

No comments:

Search & Win