Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Something that makes me smile...

"Good News everyone..."

Cool points to the first person who can guess which Television show that's from. Leave me a comment if you know it. In case you were wondering, my efforts to raise money for my daughter's college fund are going well. (Sort of). As some of you know, I created this blog and a few various other blogs in order to create a steady flow of income to put into Lily's college fund. In 2007, I raised almost $90.00. The two websites I made the most money using were...





I have high expectations for 2008. I've already made about $30.00 using Revver, Survey Savvy, and now I've added Google Adsense and Shopping Ads.com.


And I'm happy to say that the readership on my themed blog is a little over 210 people a week. The real interesting thing is that I've come to find out that I actually have readers in Japan, Australia, Canada, the UK Germany, and all over the US. So I'm excited. It makes me happy.

Thanks to everyone for reading...





No comments:

Search & Win