Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chris Cornell

First off, he's one of my favorite artists. As noted on the photo I had the opportunity to meet Chris. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it. And had to photoshop myself in it. Cornell won me over back in the early 90's with the grunge/rock band Sound Garden. I especially love the one off tribute album "Temple of the Dog," where Cornell joins members of Mother Love Bone and Eddie Vedder to make a great cd. After giving album after album of pure grunge goodness, Cornell pursued a solo career. Where he re-invented his sound in what I'd call Chick Music. Years later Cornell joined another of my favorite artists, Rage Against the Machine. The new band titled Audioslave made waves buy again reinventing Cornell's earlier sound with a little less raw Rage. The band broke up earlier this year, which was dissapointing because the band did really hit their stride until the 3rd album.
Well while strolling through REVVER, I found some Chris Cornell videos during his recent solo tour. Please check 'em out and enjoy. It's Chris Freakin Cornell!!!








No comments:

Search & Win