Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Consider -- Van Halen is Back

Its hard to believe that in 2012 not only can you buy Van Halen tickets, they are touring again and this isn't Van Hagar, its actually Van Halen.  They are touring again to support the new album A Different Kind of Truth.
I've always enjoyed Van Halen but I don't own all of their albums or anything.  I do own the new album along with the Best of as well.  Running With The Devil is easily one of the greatest Rock and Roll Songs ever and always puts a smile on my face?

Considering my tastes in music, I know why I have a special place in my heart for Van Halen, thinking back to my youth... On my Michael Jackson Record Player, my first ever LP Vinyl Record was purchased by my half brother Johnny.  Johnny was very much into Hard Rock and Roll at the time.  And for my birthday at the tender age of five I was given a Van Halen LP that featured Hot For Teacher.  I had to have played that song a million times, which must have drove my family crazy.  I've often wondered with such sexual lyrics, why my parents had no problem with me dropping the needle on that LP so frequently, but none the less I was very happy to see them touring again. 

Ticketamerica.com has concert tickets for Van Halen and the red hot chili peppers tickets as well as the classic neil diamond tickets in all cities.

No comments:

Search & Win