Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Consider-- Today Is World Water Day

Yesterday I wrote about Water Conservationism and put up a video of ways to save water. But did you know we live in a world where clean drinking water isn't available to everyone? According to CharityWater.org "Unsafe water and lack of basic sanitation kill more people every year than all forms of violence, including war."




Generic125x125I'm not a rich man by any stretch, but I always am looking for ways to give.  Crowdtap is that outlet for me.  "Crowdtap is the Influencer Marketing platform, enabling leading brands to easily identify, activate and manage their influential consumers for real-time insights and powerful online and offline peer-to-peer marketing."  The real incentive to me is that I earn rewards for my time interacting with brands on Crowdtap.  The rewards you earn on Crowdtap also allows you to earn cash for charities.  I chose CharityWater.org because almost a billion people live without clean drinking water. It is a water crisis. It's a crisis because it only starts with water -- but water affects everything in life.  And since today is World Water Day... maybe you can join me on Crowdtap and see if we can help make a difference.

No comments:

Search & Win