Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Consider -- Winning on the Radio

Clear Channel Building, Burbank CA.
No... not winning like Charlie Sheen.  I don't know if anyone could handle that many drugs.  I'm a winner.  I mean, I have a beautiful girlfriend who makes my life better every day.  I have an adorable daughter who is the apple of my eye.  So of course I'm a winner in a sense of having a good life.  But I also win things.  THINGS.  Multiple things.  I should play the lotto, I think I'm due.  Since I've been blogging here at 4U2Consider, I've won a ton of stuff.  I tend to win most of my prizes via local radio stations, which is fine by me.
 
It was just about two weeks ago I won my very own copy of MLB 2K12 off the Petros & Money Show on AM570 our local Fox Sports Radio Affiliate. Making the commute to Burbank was a reprehensible chore, but it was a chore that has already provided me with hours of entertainment. I called into Vance Finance and asked a betting question and good ole Vance rewarded me with the game.  Its always fun to win things... but the 3 Hours Commute to pick up my prize was a little less than stellar... more on that one soon.

No comments:

Search & Win